Information for our New Patients
Your first visit to Royal Palm Dental Care involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through our web pages. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Information and Health History
- Child's Information and Health History
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Office and Financial policies Information
- Medwaiver Patient Information and Health History
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page. We look forward to your first visit..